The KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology derived from motorsports competition for a more precise performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound and compression Dampening allows for individual suspension setups with different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range, while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed. Being vehicle-specifically possible, the rebound Dampening is adjusted by a spindle at the end of the piston rod. Mainly, the traction phase (rebound) controls car body vibrations and also influences handling and comfort in the low-speed Dampening range. By using the traction phase adjustment, the vehicle can be adapted to the requirements of the driver. Moreover the driving behavior can be regulated from comfortably rolling to sporty and tense with improved road holding characteristics. The compression phase adjustment is carried out at the lower end of the shock absorber via KWs patented multi-purpose valve. The large number of pre-set parameters of this valve allows for a wide range of adjustment for individual use. The unique low-speed compression adjustment significantly distinguishes this technology from any other. In the compression range, the driving behavior of the vehicle is drastically influenced. An increase of the Dampening power supports the vehicle already during compression and therefore avoids rolling and pitching, significantly improving the directional stability. The KW Suspension Hydraulic Lift System provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping lowered cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps or road construction. The HLS 4 System is attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring. One advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving. This KW Hydraulic Lift System is a vehicle-specific solution as a complete kit with KW Variant 3 coilovers. KW HLS kits may utilize existing springs, or provide springs (depending on application) and include all associated hardware, hydraulic cylinder and the control unit.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by an optional remote, eliminating any need for interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound and compression technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individually height-adjustable
- High-quality component parts for long durability
- TUV approved
- Unique,individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Chevrolet Corvette C5 | C6 including Z06 1997-2013
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.