APR Performance Front Bumper Canards help to aerodynamically fine-tune downforce balance. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, the APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes. APR Performance Front Bumper Canards are molded to conform to the existing factory bumper. These Front Bumper Canards help to re-direct drag-inducing turbulent air away from the wheel wells.
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- UV Resistant Coating
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Reduce front-end lift
- Reduce drag-inducing turbulence
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Pattern: 2x2 twill weave
- Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating: UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting: Pre-drilled holes to assist with mounting to factory front bumper
- Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 15-20