Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.
- Spanning 74 inches
- Aerodynamic 3D designed airfoil shape
- Reduce Drag
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analyzed
- Black Powder Coated 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals Airfoils support
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 2014-2018
- GTC-500 Wings are built to order 4-5 Business days